What began as a way to support his acting career later became Darryl’s true passion and lifelong mission. Darryl became a real estate agent at the age of 19 and quickly climbed the ladder to become a Top Producer averaging 6 transactions a month. Then a Licensed Broker and manager of a new office that became the #1 listing and selling branch within its first 6 months of operation.
Some of Darryl’s other accomplishments are:
- Darryl Davis has been named one of the Highest Rated Speakers at the National Association of Realtors Convention for the past several years.
- He is the ONLY real estate speaker that is a Best-Selling Author with McGraw-Hill Publishing for his book, How To Become a Power Agent in Real Estate;
- Founder of the only yearlong real estate coaching program, The POWER Program which has proven results of agents doubling their income over their previous year;
- Creator of the nationally acclaimed 3-Day program, S.U.R.E. Results;
- Featured Comedian at Caroline’s Comedy Club in New York City, Americas premier comedy nightclub;
- The only real estate speaker to be given the opportunity to audition for the television series, Last Comic Standing.
As creator of the nationally recognized term Next Level, Darryl Davis strives to bring his students and attendees to their Next Level of success by training them on how to have more fun and less stress in their business and personal lives.